How to make a hitch for a T 16 tractor – Hydraulic hitch for a tractor. Master class / Masterclasses Blogs

Purpose

The main demand for the unit is among rural residents, who purchase it for harvesting and household work. The main selection criterion is affordable cost and excellent cross-country ability on soil with high humidity. The primary task was to work together with a row-crop cultivator, harvesting machine and sprayer in vegetable growing. But thanks to its design, the working functions have expanded - the tractor is convenient for transporting small loads along roads with difficult terrain. Construction crews transport construction materials and equipment on a tractor.

Device T 16

To protect the driver, the cab is placed on a frame using six rubber shock absorbers. The frame was made from rectangular pipes, which were fastened with bolts. Ventilation was carried out by fixing the roof in a raised position. The outer part of the cabin is equipped with headlights, windshield wipers, and mirrors. The driver's seat is made with an additional spring, with the ability to adjust according to the height and weight of the operator. To make adjustments, it was necessary to rearrange the bowl. The seat has a firm back and side armrests. A tool storage box is built into the left wing. Attachments for the T 16 tractor can be ordered at the dealership for an additional fee, taking into account individual needs. The following elements are attached to the unit:

• Plow, seeder, cultivator used to process agricultural crops;
  • Devices to help plant and harvest potatoes;
  • Transport platform, semi-trailer;
  • Mechanisms that prepare food;
  • Chainsaws for logging;
  • Street cleaning brushes.

The T 16 self-propelled chassis is made with a rear-mounted transmission and engine. The attachments are located in front of the cabin. The center of gravity of the chassis is shifted closer to the rear wheels, which gives excellent traction.

Hydraulic hitch for tractor. Master class / Masterclasses Blogs

I am offering a version of a hydraulic hitch I developed for the T-16 self-propelled tractor chassis, since the design of factory hydraulics is difficult to reproduce at home.

Information "DS" T-16, nicknamed "chassis", was produced from 1961 to 1967. It was intended for work in vegetable growing, but became very popular as a small off-road truck. A large number of replacement equipment was developed for it: a hay mower, a haystack thrower, a small backhoe loader, a sprayer and even a compressor station.

I am sure that my development will be of interest to many villagers who love this tractor for its reliability, versatility and unpretentiousness. The drawings (Fig. 1-2) give a comprehensive idea of ​​the design of the hydraulic attachment, so I will only focus on the important nuances. The hydraulic cylinders are taken from the Niva combine. The semi-frames are welded from a square profile, which can be replaced with a U-shaped channel. The brackets and brackets are made of sheet steel 8-10 mm thick. The role of hinge joints is performed by bolts d 14-16 mm with a set of washers for a specific place of use.

The hydraulic cylinders are connected in parallel to the standard distributor. I would like to note that 13 years of operation have not revealed a single serious flaw in my homemade product.

blogs.masterclassy.ru

Advantages, disadvantages

The wheeled chassis has high cross-country ability and can drive through various types of soil – wet, snow-covered – without any problems. Wheels do not cause much damage to the ground surface, as tracked models do. The self-tipping trailer cart helps in delivering fertilizer or feed. The downside of the unit is that the engine is air-cooled; there is no system for cold starting. In winter, it is very difficult to start the engine at subzero temperatures. The engine air cooling system requires frequent replacement of air filter elements.

When carrying out arable work, the plow does not sink deeply into the ground. If you try to carry out deep plowing, the front axle of the T 16 will rise, and the unit itself may overturn. Work on large fields is not very efficient. It is best to work with it in greenhouses, orchards, and small vegetable gardens.

T 16 with attachments

How to make a hitch for a T 16 tractor with your own hands

Homemade Trickler. Powder dispenser.

If you need to make a very precise weighing of gunpowder down to a hundredth of a gram, you have to feed the gunpowder literally grain by grain. It is for these purposes that this gunpowder dispenser, called a trickler, serves. Today we will do it with our own hands.

All we need is a board, a small bottle with a screw cap and an old ballpoint pen.

We attach the bottle cap to the board.

The fastening can be a self-tapping screw, glue, or, as in my case, a bolt and a furniture nut.

We screw the bottle into the cork and mark two future holes.

The holes must be made in such a way that the handle (our gunpowder supply path) enters them at an angle. It should scroll easily.

At this point I broke one handle and took another.

He threw out the rod and spout and made a hole in one of the walls.

We insert the body of the pen into the bottle. We make limiters from a couple of pieces of reinforced tape so that the handle body does not play too much in the longitudinal direction.

Our trickler is ready. Pour gunpowder into it.

Then screw it to the base. We turn the handle and the gunpowder slowly falls out. Usually the operating procedure is as follows. I have a Voenokhotovsky volumetric dispenser. It does not provide the required mounting accuracy. We adjust it in such a way that with the largest error in plus, more gunpowder would not be poured than the required amount. Then we adjust it to the required value using a trickler. In this way, greater accuracy of the weighing is obtained with an error equal to the accuracy of the scales, i.e. up to 0.01 grams. At the same time, the speed of work is quite high.

After stopping work, pour the gunpowder back into the jar. During a short break, we simply close our trickler with the original cap from the used pen.

This simple device, which can be easily and quickly made literally on the knee, can increase the convenience of loading cartridges.
That's all. Thank you for your attention! My other articles and reviews https://s.blogspot.ru/Tags: diy, educational program, review, self-rolling, handmade Tags: How to make a hitch on the T 16 tractor with your own hands

Homemade rear linkage on the T-16 tractor.

videos of the T-16 tractor I am interested in homemade devices and implements for this tractor. | Topic author: Antonina

Vladimir is not a tractor, but an ambulance)

Look for Lydia on YouTube, but you’re unlikely to find it, the technique is too rare these days...

Modifications

Based on the T-16, two modernized models began to be produced: T-16M and T-16MG. A more powerful motor (25 hp) was installed on them.

Be sure to read: MTZ 80 engine power and other technical characteristics

The T-16M tractor is equipped with a cabin in the form of an awning. Due to the powerful engine, the speed increased to 24 km per hour.

The T-16MG tractor has an all-metal cabin; the designers have redesigned the transport platform. The cargo trolley was made into a tipper, and the speed of movement increased to 24 km/h.

Technical characteristics of the T-16 tractor

The relatively high factory parameters of the popular tractor made it an almost universal unit.

The characteristics of the agricultural machine include:

• rated engine power – 16/25 hp. With.;
  • piston stroke length – 12 cm;
  • speed of continuous rotation of the crankshaft – 1750 rpm;
  • specific fuel consumption – 272 g/kW/h;
  • gearbox operating modes – 5 forward/2 reverse speeds;
  • track width – adjustable in the ranges of 1.55/2 m;
  • ground clearance - 56 cm;
  • rotation speed of the built-in PTO – 533 rpm;
  • weight without attachments – 1.68 t.

The Chassik T-16 tractor is small in size, which allows it to be used in small areas. The body length of the agricultural machine is 3.82 m, the height is 2.6, and the track width is up to 2 m.

Analog, prices

The chassis has several competitors. The first competitor, the SSh-2540 chassis, was produced at the tractor plant in Vladimir. The second analogue is VTZ-30SSh, which were assembled at VTZ (Vladimir) and KhTZ (Kharkov).

The T 16 has not been produced for 50 years; only used models are found on the automotive market. The cost for a more dilapidated chassis is 70 thousand rubles. A well-maintained, refurbished model can cost 200 thousand.

When purchasing such a chassis, check the functionality of each component and mechanism, and check the date of the last major overhaul. Spare parts for the T 16 tractor are still produced; there are no problems with purchasing spare parts kits.

How to make attachments for the t 16 tractor

TRACTORS T-16, T-150, YuMZ, K-701, LTZ, HTZ | Topic author: Aleksandr

Guys, who knows how to adjust the clutch on T-16 mg? I'm tired of changing high-speed gears.

Serega (Danick) First of all, I release the paws and bring the discs in with three bolts that are located at the edges of the drum, and then I bring them in with the paws. The result exceeds all expectations.

Aleksandr (Achav) And the PTO also turns on well?

Alexey (Beatrycze) shovels to the board of the Meriy with a barbell, there should be a gap of 73 and everything will be okay

Anatoly (Siena) We set the gap between the paws and the release lever using a bale trough and it turns out great and the speed is good and the clutch doesn’t slip

Aleksandr (Achav) What is the thickness of the wire?

Serega (Danick) is excellent, only when the PTO is turned on the tractor is at minimum speed and the growling will be minimal.

Aleksandr (Achav) Does it turn on when switching from 5 to 6 without crunching? And another question: how to get rid of noise when driving? On the T-25 you can only hear the engine, but here you can hear the hum and howl of the gearbox and chassis.

Or is it not curable?

Gregory (Claudiu) the gap between the pressure bearing and the release levers should be 2.5 mm the difference in gaps for each release lever should not exceed 0.4 mm adjustment of the inclusion of the power take-off shaft with a normally adjusted clutch the gap between the stops and the adjusting bolts should be 1.5 mmm I regulate this according to my book

Aleksandr (Achav) Thank you! I just copied exactly this information from the Internet.

Serega (Danick) As for switching from 5 to 6, I do it at intervals. That is, I turned off 5, the engine speed dropped and 6 VOILA turns on without a bang. But the hum of the box cannot be treated, you have to put up with it...

Grigory (Claudiu) on my T-16mg there is nothing howling and the speeds turn on well without ripping, the current today is gas-53 from plowing jerkily pulling the clutch a little when fired, it needs to be adjusted tomorrow

Anatoly (Siena) About 1.5mm

Grigory (Claudiu) and I copied from the book the operation and repair of self-propelled chassis T-16M.T-16MG. SSH25. SSh2540

Aleksandr (Achav) Lucky you with your technology! I've only seen a T-16 a couple of times that doesn't howl when driving. The rest are just creepy. Apparently due to non-original bevel gears. They are properly replaced in pairs and paired at the factory. And with us, if you find at least something, it’s already good.

Grigory (Claudiu) yes, I’m lucky, it’s bad that there are no documents

Grigory (Claudiu) on my collective farm they removed the gear to lock it, the fork is there but there is no gear

Gregory (Claudiu) is there a photo of your tractor in this group? and my tractors here in the group have a photo called Rostov region

Aleksandr (Achav) There is somewhere)). I didn’t bother too much, I threw it off and it’s called T-16mg.))

Konstantin (Aneurin) the box howls, you should not spare the oil, although it leaks later.

Grigory (Claudiu) I took the oil and filled it with new oil for 5 years and drove again in the box and changed it and when the rear wheels start howling, the play appears, I remove it and again the ride is great, it doesn’t howl

Tags: How to make attachments for the T 16 tractor

IN ORDER TO MAKE EARNING ON YouTube YOU NEED: 1. Create your channel 2. Connect it to AIR by filling out...

Is it possible to use the T-16 Elizaveta tractor for plowing and other agricultural work? | Topic author: Valentin

Alexey From the T-25 if you pick up the attachment! Everything is possible. While the power take-off shaft is working!

Nikolay You can do any work, provided that the equipment is T-25 or other similar power.

Katya Of course you can.

T-16 tractor and homemade plow - YouTube

6 Sep 2013 — 2 min — Uploaded by Ivan AndreevT-16 tractor and homemade plow... Plowing on the T-16. … DVSŠ-16 (1959) ( starting with chainsaw engine & driving …

Tractor linkage T 16, SSh 2540

The separate-unit hydraulic system (working equipment of the T-16 tractor) is designed to control mounted ...

uvlechenie.info

Rating
( 2 ratings, average 5 out of 5 )
Did you like the article? Share with friends:
For any suggestions regarding the site: [email protected]
Для любых предложений по сайту: [email protected]